|←Author Index: Be||F.D. Bedford
|British artist and illustrator.|
- (illus.) A Book of Nursery Rhymes (1897).
- (illus.) The Books of Shops (1899).
- (illus.) Four and Twenty Toilers (1900).
- (illus.) The Visit to London (1902).
- (illus.) Peter and Wendy - Margaret Ogilvy, 1912.
- (illus.) The Magic Fishbone (1921).
- (illus.) A Christmas Carol (1923).
- (illus.) The Cricket on the Hearth (1927).
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1954, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.