Author:Francis Herbert Bradley
|←Author Index: Br||Francis Herbert Bradley
|British idealist philosopher; Fellow at Merton College, Oxford.|
- Aphorisms (1930)
- Appearance and Reality (1893, 2nd ed., 1897)
- Collected Essays (1935)
- Essays on Truth and Reality (1914)
- Ethical Studies (1876)
- Mr. Sidgwick's Hedonism (1877)
- "The Presuppositions of Critical History" (1874)
- The Principles of Logic (1883, 2nd ed., 1922)
Works about Bradley
- Gamertsfelder, W. S. Thought, Existence and Reality as Viewed by F. H. Bradley and Bernard Bosanquet. (1920)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.