|←Author Index: Pr||Murray Fletcher Pratt
|An American author of pulp fiction and writer of naval history. Also used the pseudonyms Irvin Lester and George U. Fletcher.|
- The Onslaught from Rigel, (1931)
- The Octopus Cycle, (1928) ("with Irvin Lester")
- The Roger Bacon formula, (1929) ("with Irvin Lester")
- Danger, (1929) ("with Irvin Lester")
- City of the Living Dead, (1930) (with Laurence Manning)
- The War of the Giants, (1931)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation. The author died in 1956, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.