|←Author Index: Bu||Frances, Lady Bushby
née Lady Frances North, daughter of Francis North, 6th Earl of Guilford.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. B."
- Easie Rules on Earlie Rising (1866) (co-author)
- Three men of the Tudor time (1911) 
- North, Dudley (1581-1666)
- North, Roger (1530-1600)
- North, Roger (1585?-1652?)
- North, Thomas (1535?-1601?)
- Memoirs of Some of the North Family During the Tudor and Stuart Dynasties (1893)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.