Author:Francis Aidan Gasquet
|←Author Index: Ga||Francis Aidan Gasquet
English Benedictine monk and historical scholar. He was created Cardinal in 1914.
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
- Henry VIII and the English Monasteries. 2 vols. 1888. A Revised Popular Edition, 1899.(1906 reprint) (transcription project)
- Edward VI and the Book of Common Prayer. 1890 (with Edmund Bishop)
- The eve of the Reformation; studies in the religious life and thought of the English people in the period preceding the rejection of the Roman jurisdiction by Henry VIII. 1900
- English Monastic Life. 1904
- The Last Abbot of Glastonbury and Other Essays. 1908
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.