Author:Francis Augustus Cox
|←Author Index: Co||Francis Augustus Cox
|English baptist minister|
- Essay on the Excellence of Christian Knowledge (1806)
- Life of Philip Melancthon (1815)
- Female Scripture Biography (1817) 2 vols.
- Vindication of the Baptists (1824)
- 'Narrative of the Journey in America (1836)
- History of the Baptist Missionary Society (1842).
- article on Biblical Antiquities connected with Palestine to the 'Encyclopædia Metropolitans', published as a separate volume in 1852.
Works about Cox 
- “Cox, Francis Augustus,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|