Author:Francis Hindes Groome
|←Author Index: Gr||Francis Hindes Groome
Miscellaneous writer and scholar of Gypsy culture.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. H. G."
- Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland (1882-85) (External scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Two Suffolk Friends (1895) (External scan)
- Gypsy Folk-tales (1899) (External scan)
- Edward FitzGerald: an aftermath (1902) (External scan)
- “Tobit and Jack the Giant-killer” Folk-Lore, volume 9, (1898), pp. 226–244.
- Groome, Robert Hindes
- Haggart, David
- Hoyland, John (1750-1831)
- Keith, James Francis Edward
- Kennedy, Gilbert (d.1527)
- Kennedy, Gilbert (1517?-1558)
- Kennedy, Gilbert (1541?-1576)
- Kennedy, John (1567?-1615)
- Kennedy, John (1595?-1668)
- Kennedy, John (1646?-1701)
- Lindsay, David (d.1641?)
- Lithgow, William
- Stuart, John Sobieski Stolberg
- Walkinshaw, Clementina
- Watson, Robert (1746-1838)
Works about Groome
- “Groome, Francis Hindes” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.