|←Author Index: Pi||Francis W. Pixley
|English accountant, JP and Deputy Lieutenant for Buckinghamshire|
- A history of the baronetage (1900) 
- Auditors : their duties and responsibilities under the companies acts and other acts of Parliament (1901) 
- Auditors, their duties and responsibilities : under the companies acts, partnership acts, and acts relating to executors and trustees, and to private audits (1922) 
- Clubs and their management (1914) 
Edited works 
- The accountant's dictionary (1922) in multiple vols. v.2
- The profession of a chartered accountant and other lectures, delivered to the Institute of chartered accountants in England and Wales, the Institute of Secretaries, &c., &c (1897) 
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1933, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.