Author:Francis Turner Palgrave
|←Author Index: Pa||Francis Turner Palgrave
|Francis PalgraveEnglish poet and critic; son of Sir|
- The Golden Treasury of Songs and Lyrics (transcription project)
- Landscape in Poetry from Homer to Tennyson (1897)
Works about Palgrave
- “Palgrave, Francis Turner,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Palgrave, Francis Turner,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Francis Turner Palgrave” in Littell's Living Age, 179 (2318)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.