Author:Frederic Rowland Marvin
|←Author Index: Ma||Frederic Rowland Marvin
- The Last Words (Real and Traditional) of Distinguished Men and Women (1901) (External scan)
- Flowers of Song From Many Lands (1902) (External scan)
- Christ Among the Cattle, a 1908 sermon arguing that Christianity requires compassion to animals
- Love and Letters (1911) (External scan)
- Letter to John Thomas Lee, 1915 concerning an article Lee had written about Abigail Adams
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1918, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.