|←Author Index: Sh||Frederic Shoberl
|also known as Frederick Schoberl; an English journalist, editor, translator and writer.|
- The World in Miniature (1821)
- Illustrations of Japan; consisting of Private Memoirs and Anecdotes of the reigning dynasty of The Djogouns, or Sovereigns of Japan; (1822)
- Persia (1828)
- Turkey, being a description of the manners, customs, dresses and other peculiarities characteristic of the inhabitants (1829)
- The Language of Flowers. (1839)
- (tr.) Alfred de Vigny, Lights and Shades of Military Life (1840)
Works about Shoberl
- “Shoberl, Frederic,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Death: Frederick Shoberl” in The Times (1853)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.