Author:Frederic Amadeus Malleson
(Redirected from Author:Frederick Amadeus Malleson)
|←Author Index: Ma||Frederic Amadeus Malleson
|English clergyman, editor and translator|
- (Trans.) The Man-Wolf, and other Tales, by Erckmann-Chatrian, Lon., 1876. Anon.
- (Trans.) The Wonderful Travellers: containing "A Journey to the Interior of the Earth," and "Five Weeks in a Balloon," Lon., 1877, 2 parts, 8vo.
- Jesus Christ: his Life and his Work. Illust. Lon., 1880, cr. 8vo.
- The Acts and Epistles of St. Paul. Lon., 1881, 8vo.
- (tr.) Jules Verne, Journey into the Interior of the Earth (1877)
- Butler's Analogy
- Paley's Evidences
- Horse Paulina
- Taylor's Holy Living and Dying
- Doddridge's Rise and Progress, for the "Christian Knowledge" Series, 1876-79
- Ruskin's Letters to the Clergy on the Lord's Prayer and the Church, with Essays and Comments, 1880.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|