Author:Frederick Leroy Sargent
|←Author Index: Sa||Frederick Leroy Sargent
- Corn plants; their uses and ways of life, 1899
- Plants and their uses; an introduction to botany, 1913
- Students' handbook to accompany Plants and their uses, 1914
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. “The Root-Tip,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 38, November 1890
- 2. “Economical Trees,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 42, November 1892
- 3. “Barberries: A Study of Uses and Origins I,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 45, September 1894
- 4. “Barberries: A Study of Uses and Origins II,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 45, October 1894
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1928, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.