Author:Frederick William Bussell
|←Author Index: Bu||Frederick William Bussell
|Sabine Baring-GouldBritish clergyman and associate of|
- Religious thought and heresy in the Middle Ages
- The School of Plato: its origin, development and revival under the Roman empire
- The Roman empire: essays on the constitutional history from the accession of Domitian (81 A. D.) to the retirement of Nicephorus III (1081 A.D.)
- Songs of the West: folk songs of Devon & Cornwall
- The Problem of the Gipsies. in Folk-Lore, volume 30 (1919), pp. 103–129.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1944, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.