|←Author Index: En||Friedrich Engels
|Karl Marx developed communist theory.A German political philosopher who with|
- Anti-Dühring published in 1878
- The Condition of the Working Class in England in 1844, 1845, translation by F. K. Wischnewetzky (London, 1892)
- Die Lage der arbeitenden Klassen in England (Leipzig, 1845)
- Feuerbach: The Roots of the Socialist Philosophy, (translated by Austin Lewis in 1903)
- Manifesto of the Communist Party (1847) with Karl Marx
- The Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State 1884
- The Peasant War in Germany 1850
- Socialism, Utopian and Scientific, 1880
- Friedrich Engels' Speech at the Grave of Karl Marx, Highgate Cemetery, London. March 17, 1883
- “Engels, Friedrich,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Engels, Friedrich” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.