Author:George Edward Moore
|←Author Index: Mo||George Edward Moore
- “The Nature of Judgment” in Mind vol. 8 (1899) pp. 176-93.
- “The Refutation of Idealism” in Mind vol. 12 (1903) pp. 433-53.
- Principia Ethica (1903).
- Ethics (1912).
- “External and Internal Relations” in Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society vol. 20 (1919-20) pp. 40-62.
- Philosophical Studies (1922). 
- G. E. Moore: The Early Essays, by Tom Regan, Temple University Press (1986).
- The elements of ethics / G.E. Moore; edited and with an introduction by Tom Regan, Temple University Press, (1991).
Moore scholarship 
- Tom Regan. Bloomsbury’s prophet: G.E. Moore and the development of his moral philosophy, Temple University Press (1986).
Book reviews 
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1958, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.