Author:George Lathom Browne
(Redirected from Author:G. Lathom Browne)
|←Author Index: Br||George Lathom Browne
|English Barrister-at-Law; called to the bar at the Middle Temple 1841|
- Life of the Duke of Wellington, 1853
- The Era of Mahomet, A.D. 527-629 : Justinian, Belisarius, Mahomet, Gregory the Great, Augustine, Benedict, Lon., 1856, 18mo.
- Treatise on the Companies Act, 1862, Lon., 1867, 8vo.
- Manual of the Companies Act, 1867, Lon., 1867, 8vo.
- Parliamentary and Municipal Registration Act, 1878 : with an Introduction, Notes, and Additional Forms, Lon., 1878, 12mo.
- Narratives of State Trials in the Nineteenth Century : First Period. Lon., 1882, 2 vols. p. 8vo.
- Wellington; or, The Public and Private Life of Arthur, First Duke of Wellington, as told by Himself, his Comrades, and his Intimate Friends, Lon., 1888, cr. 8vo.
- "The Burning of Bristol"
With Stewart, C. G., senior assistant in the laboratory of St. Thomas's Hospital
- Reports of Trials for Murder by Poisoning by Prussic Acid, Strychnia, Antimony, Arsenic, and Aconitine : including the Trials of Tawell, W. Palmer, Ac., Lon., 1883, 8vo.
Works about Browne 
- “Browne, George Lathom,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
- “Browne, George Lathom,” in Foster, J. Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|