|←Author Index: Br||Gamaliel Bradford
|American biographer, critic, poet, and dramatist.|
- Lee, the American (1912)
- Index:Confederate_Portraits.djvu Confederate Portraits(1914)(under construction)
- Union Portraits (1916)
- Portraits of Women (1916)
- A Naturalist of Souls: Studies in Psychography (1917)
- Unmade in Heaven: a play in four acts (drama, 1917)
- Portraits of American Women (1919)
- American Portraits, 1875-1900 (1922)
- Life and I: an autobiography of humanity (autobiography, 1928)
- Saints and Sinners (1932)
- A Pageant of Life (1904)
- "Napoleon" from A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917).
- A Prophet of Joy (1920)
- Shadow Verses (1920)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.