Author:George Burnett Barton
|←Author Index: Ba||George Burnett Barton
|Australian lawyer, journalist and historian|
- Practical Statistics of New Zealand
- Literature in New South Wales (1866)
- Poets and Prose Writers of New South Wales (1868)
- The Troubles Of Australian Federation
- History of New South Wales from the records vol. 1
Works about Barton
- “Barton, George Burnett,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.