|←Author Index: Bu||George Butler
English churchman—the "eldest son" mentioned in the Wikipedia article
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography. Articles written by this author are designated in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography by the initials "G. B."
- Village Sermons: Preached on Tyneside, in August and September, 1856 (1857)
- Sermons Preached in Cheltenham College Chapel (1862)
- The Public Schools Atlas of Modern Geography in 31 maps (ed. 1872)
- The Public Schools Atlas of Ancient Geography: in 28 maps on the plan of 'The Public Schools Atlas of Modern Geography' (ed. 1890)
- Articles signed as [ G. B. ] in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.