|←Author Index: Ca||George Catlin
|George Catlin was an American painter, author and traveler who specialized in portraits of Native Americans in the Old West.|
- Eight Years’ Travels and Residence in Europe (1848)
- Last Rambles amongst the Indians of the Rocky Mountains and the Andes (1868)
- Manners, Customs, and Condition of the North American Indians (1841)
- My Life among the Indians (1909, posthumous)
Works about Catlin
- “Catlin, George,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.