Author:George Edward Brown
|←Author Index: Br||George Edward Brown
|Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chemistry; chemist for G. W. Railway Co.; wrote on photographic methods; editor of British Journal of Photography and the British Journal Almanac|
- A Treatise on Photographic Copyright
- A Book of R. L. Stevenson
- Handbook of Instruction in Indexing
- Photography: Theory and Practice (1937)
- English translation of Louis Philippe Clerc La Technique Photographique
Works about Brown
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.