Author:George Gordon Macdougall
|←Author Index: Ma||George Gordon Macdougall
|School of Naval Architecture at Portsmouth.Translator from Danish to English and F.R.S.N.A. = fellow of the (first) Royal|
- The Portfolio, or tea-table miscellany (1830-1831), edited by Macdougal and Charles Mariboe
- Nugæ canoræ or trifles original and translated (1833)
- Report addressed by the Royal society of northern antiquaries to its British and American members (1836), pages 1-138 translated by Macdougall, Google
- Wilhelm August Graah, Narrative of an expedition to the east coast of Greenland (1837), Google/Bodleian, Google/Michigan, Google/Harvard
- Scottish Journal of Topography, Antiquities, Traditions, &c. &c., No. 20, January 15, 1848, page 311 (scanned by Google), Epitaphs at Largs, N:o 33: ... George Gordon Macdougall, Esq., of the Danish island of St Croix, who was drowned at Largs on the morning of the 26th of October, 1835, in the 37th year of his age.
- Preface to Graah's Narrative.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.