Author:George Granville Bradley
|←Author Index: Br||George Granville Bradley
English cleric, Dean of Westminster.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. G. B."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. G. B."
- Recollections of A. P. Stanley (1883)
- Aids to writing Latin prose, with exercises (1884) [Aids to writing Latin prose, with exercises (1884)]
- Life of Dean Stanley (1892)
- “Bradley, Charles,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- “Stanley, Arthur Penrhyn” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- Recollections of Arthur Penrhyn Stanley, late dean of Westminster : three lectures delivered in Edinburgh in November, 1882 (1883) 
- A practical introduction to Latin prose composition (1899) 
- Lectures on Ecclesiastes, delivered in Westminster Abbey (1885) at Internet Archive
- Lectures on the Book of Job, delivered in Westminster Abbey (1887) at Internet Archive
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|