Author:George Henry Perkins
|←Author Index: Pe||George Henry Perkins
|Vermont state geologist|
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Physician of the Future", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 21, September 1882
- "The Calumet in the Champlain Valley", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 44, December 1893
- "A Study of Snow Crystals", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 53, May 1898
- “Perkins, George Henry,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Perkins, George Henry,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1933, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.