Author:George Laurence Gomme
|←Author Index: Go||George Laurence Gomme
|English civil servant and folklorist|
- Primitive Folk Moots; or, Open-air assemblies in Britain (1880)
- Folklore Relics of Early Village Life (1883)
- Ethnology in Folklore (1892)
- Folklore as a Historical Science (1908)
- “Notes and Queries” in The Folk-Lore Journal, 2 (1884), p. 285
- "Folk-Lore Terminology" (pp. 311–6, pp. 340–8) in The Folk-Lore Journal, 2 (1884)
- “The Science of Folk-lore” in The Folk-Lore Journal, 3 (1885)
- “A Highland Folk-Tale and its Foundation in Usage” in Folk-Lore, 1 (1890), pp. 197−206
- “Recent Research on Institutions” in Folk-Lore, 2 (1891), pp. 485−499
- “Presidential Address” in Folk-Lore, 5 (1891), pp. 43−69
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.