Author:George Pope Morris
|←Author Index: Mo||George Pope Morris
|Nathaniel Parker WillisAn American publisher, poet, and songwriter who often collaborated with|
- The Deserted Bride and Other Poems (1838)
- The Little Frenchman and His Water Lots (1839)
- "Bessy Bell" (1838)
- "The Chieftain's Daughter"
- "I Love the Night"
- "My Mother's Bible"
- "The Queen of May" (1842)
- "Silent Grief" (1843)
- "A Southern Refrain" (1838)
- "Will Nobody Marry Me?" (1842)
- "Woodman, Spare That Tree!" (1837)
Works about Morris
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.