|←Author Index: Th||George Thurber
|American botanist, horticulturist, author and editor.|
- “Regel on the Species of Vitis” in Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club 5: 1 (1874)
- “Magnolia” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Strawberry” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “A Biographical Sketch of Dr. George Thurber.” by H. H. Rusby in Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club, Vol 17, No. 8, (Aug. 12, 1890).
- "Obituary: George Thurber", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 37, June 1890
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.