Author:George Trumbull Ladd
|←Author Index: La||George Trumbull Ladd
|American philosopher and psychologist.|
- Knowledge, Life and Reality (1909)
- Outlines of Descriptive Psychology (1898)
- Outlines of Physiological Psychology (1890)
- Philosophy of Conduct (1902)
- Philosophy of Knowledge (1897)
- The Philosophy of Religion 2 vols. (1905)
- Primer of Psychology (1894)
- A Theory of Reality (1899)
- What Can I Know? (1914)
- What May I Hope? (1915)
- What Ought I to Do? (1915)
- Lotze's Outlines of Philosophy.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1921, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.