Author:George Trumbull Ladd
|←Author Index: La||George Trumbull Ladd
|American philosopher and psychologist.|
- Knowledge, Life and Reality (1909)
- Outlines of Descriptive Psychology (1898)
- Outlines of Physiological Psychology (1890)
- Philosophy of Conduct (1902)
- Philosophy of Knowledge (1897)
- The Philosophy of Religion 2 vols. (1905)
- Primer of Psychology (1894)
- A Theory of Reality (1899)
- Essays on the Higher Education (1899) (transcription project)
- In Korea with Marquis Ito (1908) (transcription project)
- The Teacher's Practical Philosophy (1911) (transcription project)
- What Can I Know? (1914)
- What May I Hope? (1915)
- What Ought I to Do? (1915)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "A Suggestive Case of Nerve-Anastomosis", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 67, August 1905
- "Suggestions from Two Cases of Cerebral Surgery Without Anesthetics", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 74, June 1909
- "On the Need of Administrative Changes in the American University", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 80, April 1912
- Lotze's Outlines of Philosophy.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1921, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.