Author:George Washington Moon
|←Author Index: Mo||George Washington Moon
Royal Society of Literature.
Fellow of the |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. W. M."
- Poems (1863) (External scan)
- The Dean's English (1865) (External scan)
- Elijah the prophet, an epic poem (1866) (External scan)
- The monograph Gospel (1878) (External scan)
- The Revisers' English (1882) (External scan)
- Ecclesiastical English (1886) (External scan)
- The bishop's English (1904) (External scan)
- “Smith, Joseph (1682-1770),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Moon 
- "MOON, George Washington" (1907). Who's Who, vol. 59: p. 1249.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|