Author:George William Erskine Russell
|←Author Index: Ru||George William Erskine Russell
PC, British Liberal Party politician.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. W. E. R."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. W. E. R."
- The Right Honourable William Ewart Gladstone (1891) in 4 vols.
- Collections and Recollections (1898) 
- An Onlookers̓ Note-book (1902) 
- "For better? For worse?" Notes on social changes (1902) 
- The Household of Faith: Portraits and Essays (1902) 
- A Londoner's Log-book, 1901-1902 (1903) 
- Henry Cary Shuttleworth, a memoir (1903) 
- Matthew Arnold (1904) 
- (ed.) Letters of Matthew Arnold 1848-1888 (nd) 
- Dr. Liddon (1905) 
- Sydney Smith (1905) 
- Social silhouettes (1906) 
- A Pocketful of Sixpences (1907) 
- Dr. Pusey (1907) 
- Seeing and Hearing (1907) 
- The Varying Year (1908) 
- Sketches and snapshots (1910) 
- One Look Back (1911) 
- Edward King, Sixtieth Bishop of Lincoln: A Memoir (1912) 
- Half-lengths (1913) 
- Malcolm MacColl, memoirs and correspondence (1914) 
- The spirit of England (1915) 
- Portraits of the seventies (1916) 
- Arthur Stanton: A Memoir by the Right Hon. George W. E. Russell (1917) 
- Prime ministers and some others, a book of reminiscences (1918) 
- Lady Victoria Buxton; a memoir, with some account of her husband (1919) 
- “Stanhope, Edward (1840-1893),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- “Gladstone, William Ewart” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.