|←Author Index: At||Gertrude Atherton
An American writer.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. A.* "
- Senator North
- Sleeping Fires
- The Bell in the Fog and Other Stories
- The Conqueror - Alexander Hamilton
- The Doomswoman - An Historical Romance of Old California
- The Living Present
- The Sisters-In-Law
- The Splendid Idle Forties - Stories of Old California
- The Valiant Runaways
- The White Morning
- What Dreams May Come
- The Avalanche (1919)
- The Bell in the Fog (1905)
- Death and the Woman (1892)
- The Striding Place (1896)
- The Sacrificial Altar (1916)
- “Atherton, Gertrude Franklin,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1948, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.