Author:Giles Lytton Strachey
|←Author Index: St||Giles Lytton Strachey
|A British writer and critic best known for establishing a new form of biography in which psychological insight and sympathy are combined with irreverence and wit.|
- Landmarks in French Literature (1912)
- Eminent Victorians: Cardinal Manning, Florence Nightingale, Dr. Arnold, General Gordon (1918)
- Queen Victoria (1921)
- Books and Characters (1922)
- Elizabeth and Essex: A Tragic History (1928)
- Portraits in Miniature and Other Essays (1931)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.