Author:Grace Walcott Hazard Conkling
|←Author Index: Co||Grace Hazard Walcott Conkling
|American author and poet.|
- Afternoons of April (1915)
- Wilderness songs (1920)
- "Variations on a theme" (won the Blindman prize in 1922, "the first poem to receive the award.")
- Imagination and children's reading (1922)
- Ship's log and other poems (1924)
- Flying fish, a book of songs and sonnets (1926)
- Witch, and other poems (1929)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- Library of Congress Card Catalog entry notes.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1958, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.