|←Author Index: Gr||Gregory Thaumaturgus
|Christian bishop and author from Asia Minor|
Spurious or questionable works
These are also translated by Salmond, ibid.
- A Sectional Confession of Faith
- On the Trinity
- Twelve Topics on the Faith
- On the Subject of the Soul
- Four Homilies
- On All the Saints
- On the Gospel According to Matthew
Works about Gregory
- The section "The Pupils of Origen" from Church History by Eusebius, written in 324 CE.
- Introductory Note to Gregory Thaumaturgus by Author:Arthur Cleveland Coxe from Ante-Nicene Fathers
- “St. Gregory of Neocaesarea,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Gregorius Thaumaturgus, bp. of Neocaesarea” in A Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature, 1911
- Vita, opere e storia del culto di San Gregorio Taumaturgo, Padre della Chiesa d'Oriente e d'Occidente. A cura di Domenico Condito.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.