|←Author Index: Gr||Pope Gregory XVI
|Born Bartolomeo Alberto Cappellari, was pope from 1831 to 1846.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- On Mixed Marriages (Summo Iugiter Studio), May 27, 1832
- On Civil Obedience (Cum Primum), June 9, 1832
- On Liberalism and Religious Indifferentism (Mirari Vos), August 15 1832
- On the Pragmatic Constitution (Quo Graviora ), October 4, 1833
- On The Errors Of Lammenais (Singulari Nos), June 25, 1834
- On Church and State (Commissum divinitus), 17 May 1835
- On the Propagation of the Faith (Probe Nostis) , September 18, 1840
- On Mixed Marriages II (Quas Vestro), April 30, 1841
- On Biblical Societies (Inter Praecipuas), May 8, 1844
Works about Gregory XVI
- "Gregory XVI." in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 9th ed.
- "Gregory XVI." in the Encyclopædia Britannica, 11th ed.
- “Pope Gregory XVI,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- An Index of Prohibited Books, By Command of the Present Pope, Gregory XVI in 1835 by Author:Joseph Mendham
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.