|←Author Index: Cl||Grover Cleveland
|Benjamin Harrison; succeeded by William McKinley. 22nd President of the United States (1885 – 1889), with Thomas A. Hendricks (1885), succeeding Chester Arthur; succeeded by Harrison. 28th Governor of New York (1883 - 1885), 34th Mayor of Buffalo, New York (1882).24th President of the United States (1893 – 1897), with Adlai E. Stevenson, succeeding|
State of the Union addresses
- First State of the Union address (1885)
- Second State of the Union address (1886)
- Third State of the Union address (1887)
- Fourth State of the Union address (1888)
- Fifth State of the Union address (1893)
- Sixth State of the Union address (1894)
- Seventh State of the Union address (1895)
- Eighth State of the Union address (1896)
- Executive Orders
- The Writings and Speeches of Grover Cleveland
- Message to Congress on the Sherman Silver Purchase Act (August 8, 1893)
- Message to Congress (December 18, 1893)
- Letter from Ex-President Cleveland in “Letters and Telegrams received” from Banquet to the Honorable Carl Schurz, Delmonico's Restaurant, New York City, March 2, 1899.
- “ADDRESS OF THE HONORABLE GROVER CLEVELAND” from New York Committee of the Carl Schurz Memorial, Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, Carnegie Hall, November 21, 1906.
Works about Grover Cleveland
- Edward S. Ellis, “Political Giants of the Present Day: Grover Cleveland, Successful Lawyer, Governor and President,” in Great Leaders and National Issues of 1896, 1896.
- Carl Schurz, “Grover Cleveland's Second Administration,” McClure's Magazine, May, 1897.
- “Cleveland, Grover,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Cleveland, (Stephen) Grover,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Cleveland, Grover” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Cleveland, Grover” by Horace White in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Cleveland, Stephen Grover,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- William E. Russell, “Grover Cleveland” in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.
- “Cleveland, (Stephen) Grover” by W. N. C. Carlton in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Cleveland, Grover,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|