Author:Gustaf de Laval
|←Author Index: La||Gustaf de Laval
|Swedish engineer and inventor who made important contributions to the design of steam turbines and dairy machinery.|
- Om wolfram och dess klorföreningar (Of tungsten and its chlorine compounds), thesis dissertation, 1872
- Importance of Raising Calves, with S E Barnes and the De Laval Separator Company, 190?
- United States patent 247804, "Centrifugal Creamer", issued 4 Oct 1881, filed 31 Jul 1879. (External scan)
- United States patent 249731, "Apparatus for Separating Fluids", issued 15th November 1881, filed Aug 26, 1881. (External scan)
- United States patent 280913, "Reducing Friction of Vessels in Water", issued 10th July 1883. (External scan)
- United States patent 285584, "Turbine for Steam and Other Motive Power", issued 28th July 1883, filed 25th September 1883. (External scan)
- United States patent 368327, "Motor for Churns", issued 16rd August 1887, filed 23rd December, 1886. (External scan)
- United States patent 574740, "Method of Manufacturing Pipes without Welded Joints", issued 5th January 1897, filed 31 December 1894. (External scan)
- United States patent 913405, "Method of Extracting Iron", issued 23rd February 1909, filed 19th October 1907. (External scan)
Works concerning the De Laval Steam Turbine Company
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.