Author:Hannah Flagg Gould
|←Author Index: Go||Hannah Flagg Gould
- Poems (Boston, 1832)
- Poems (3 vols., 1836)
- The Golden Vase, a Gift for the Young (1843)
- Gathered Leaves and Miscellaneous Papers (1846)
- New Poems (1850)
- The Diosma: a Perennial (1851)
- The Youth's Coronal (New York, 1851)
- Mothers Dream, and other Poems (Boston, 1853)
- Hymns and Poems for Children (1854)
- “Gould, Benjamin,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.