Author:Harold Mellor Woodcock
|←Author Index: Wo||Harold Mellor Woodcock
Assistant to the Professor of Proto-Zoology, London University. Fellow of University College, London. Author of “Haemoflagellates” in Sir E. Ray Lankester’s Treatise of Zoology, and of various scientific papers. Expert on intestinal protozoan parasites.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. M. Wo."
- “Coccidia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Gregarines” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Sporozoa” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Trypanosomes” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- Skinner, J.I. (1972). "Human infection with Isospora belli in England: a case report". J. Med. Microbiol. 5: 271-273.
- http://jcs.biologists.org/cgi/reprint/s2-50/197/1.pdf "Cystobia" irregularis (Minch.), together with Observations on other "Neogamous" Gregarines, July, 1905 doctoral thesis by H. M. Woodcock
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1951, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.