Author:Harold Mellor Woodcock
|←Author Index: Wo||Harold Mellor Woodcock
Assistant to the Professor of Proto-Zoology, London University. Fellow of University College, London. Author of “Haemoflagellates” in Sir E. Ray Lankester’s Treatise of Zoology, and of various scientific papers. Expert on intestinal protozoan parasites.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. M. Wo."
- “Coccidia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Gregarines” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Sporozoa” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Trypanosomes” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Skinner, J.I. (1972). "Human infection with Isospora belli in England: a case report". J. Med. Microbiol. 5: 271–273.
- http://jcs.biologists.org/cgi/reprint/s2-50/197/1.pdf "Cystobia" irregularis (Minch.), together with Observations on other "Neogamous" Gregarines, July, 1905 doctoral thesis by H. M. Woodcock