|←Author Index: Sc||Johann Ludwig Heinrich Julius Schliemann
- Troy and its remains (1875) Digital Edition
- Mycenae: A Narrative of Researches and Discoveries at Mycenae and Tiryns (1878) Archive.org.
- Ilios: The City and Country of the Trojans (1880) Google Book Search
- Results of the Latest Researches and Discoveries on the Site of Homer's Troy (1884) Google Book Search
- The Prehistoric Palace of the Kings of Tiryns, the Results of the Latest Excavations (1885) Google Book Search
- “Schliemann, Heinrich” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Schliemann, Heinrich” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- Dr. Schliemann's Discoveries at Mycæ, as it appeared in the February 3, 1877 Littell's Living Age
- Dr. Schliemann on Mycenæ, as it appeared in the April 28, 1877 Littell's Living Age
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|