Author:Henri de Valois
(Redirected from Author:Henri Valois)
|←Author Index: Va||Henri de Valois
|Adrien de Valois.Also known as Henri Valois and Henricus Valesius, Valois was philologist and a student of classical and ecclesiastical historians. Brother to|
- Polybii, Diodori Siculi, Nicolai Damasceni, Dionysii Halicarnassii, Appiani, Alexandri, Dionis et Ioannis antiocheni excerpta, 1634
- Socratis, Sozomeni, Theodoreti et Evagrii Historia ecclesiastica, 1973
As editor 
As translator 
Works about Valois 
- “Valois, Henri de” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Henri Valois,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- "Eusebius Werke", in Die Kirchengesch, by Eduard Schwartz (Leipzig, 1909).
- "De vita Henrici Valesii" in the second edition of Eusebius (Paris, 1677 and Cambridge, 1720), by Adrien de Valois
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|