Author:Henry Augustus Rowland
|←Author Index: Ro||Henry Augustus Rowland
United States physicist
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. A. R."
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “A Plea for Pure Science,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 24, November 1883
- “The Physical Laboratory in Modern Education,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 29, August 1886
- “Rowland, Henry Augustus,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Rowland, Henry Augustus,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Rowland, Henry Augustus” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|