Author:Henry Crabb Robinson
|←Author Index: Ro||Henry Crabb Robinson
|William Blakediarist, war correspondent. Reminisces relating to the English Romantic movement, Shiller, Goethe, et al. His works include the earliest sources on his contemporary,|
- Correspondence in The Times
- Diary, Reminiscences and Correspondence, 1869. Three volumes. (page scan index vol. 1)
- Extracts from the Diary, Letters, and Reminiscences of Henry Crabb Robinson, reprinted in Symons, A. William Blake, 1907 Part II Records from contemporary sources. p. 251-306
- Blake, Coleridge, Wordsworth, Lamb, etc., being selections from the Remains of Henry Crabb Robinson. 1922. Edited by E J Morley
- “Robinson, Henry Crabb” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Robinson, Henry Crabb,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|