|←Author Index: Fr||Henry Frith
|Irish author, editor & translator.|
- The Venture of the "Bertha" Whaler, in Yule Logs, ed. G. A. Henty, 1898
- A Guide to the Study of Graphology
- Ascents and Adventures
- Chiromancy; or, The Science of Palmistry
- For Queen and King: or, The Loyal 'Prentice. A Story of Old London
- Half Hours of Scientific Amusement
- How to read Character in Features, Forms, & Faces
- How to read Character in Handwriting
- King Arthur and His Knights
- Palmistry Secrets Revealed
- Practical Palmistry
- The Chairman's Guide and Secretary's Companion
- The Complete Letter-Writer for Ladies and Gentlemen, etc.
- The Lost Trader, or, The Mystery of the "Lombardy"
- The Triumphs of Modern Engineering
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (trans. 1876)
- The Floating City and the Blockade Runners (trans. 1876)
- Swiss Family Robinson (trans. 1878)
- Round the World in Eighty Days (trans. 1878)
- The Fur Country (trans. 1879)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.