Author:Henry George Keene
|←Author Index: Ke||Henry George Keene
C.I.E.; Fellow of the University of Calcutta; son of Henry George Keene (1781–1864), orientalist (the brother-in-law of George Harris, first baron of Seringapatam).
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. G. K."
- Turks in India: Critical Chapters on the Administration of That Country by the Chughtai, Babar, and His Descendants
- Hindustan Under Free Lances, 1770-1820: Sketches of Military Adventure in Hindustan
- History of India V1: From the Earliest Times to the End of the Nineteenth Century, for the Use of Students and Colleges (1906)
- Here and There: Memories, Indian and Other (1906)
- The Fall of the Moghul Empire of Hindustan or The Moghul empire; from the death of Aurungzeb to the overthrow of the Mahratta power
- St George's Cross - An Episode of Channel Island History
- British Administration During the Revolt of 1857
- (ed.) An oriental biographical dictionary, founded on materials collected by the late Thomas William Beale (1894) 
- Fifty-Seven : some account of the administration in Indian districts during the revolt of the Bengal army
- Madhava Rao Sindhia and the Hindú reconquest of India
- Edwardes, Herbert Benjamin
- Elphinstone, Mountstuart
- Eyre, Vincent
- Falle, Philip
- Gladwin, Francis
- Harris, George Francis Robert
- Hastings, Warren
- Hay, Arthur
- Hay, George (1787-1876)
- Herault, John
- Holwell, John Zephaniah
- Impey, Elijah
- Johnston, Alexander (1775-1849)
- Keene, Henry (1726-1776)
- Keene, Henry George
- The Indian Biographical Dictionary (1915)/Keene, Henry George
- Obituary: Mr. Henry George Keene, C.I.E.