|←Author Index: Hi||Henry Higgs
Henry Campbell-Bannerman, UK prime minister.
CB; English civil servant and economist; private secretary (1905-1908) to Sir |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. H-s"
- The physiocrats : six lectures on the French économistes of the 18th century (1897) (External scan)
- The Financial System of the United Kingdom (1914) (External scan)
- National Economy (1917) (External scan)
- A Primer of National Finance (1919) (External scan)
- Financial Reform (1924)
- Life and Work of Richard Cantillon (1931)
- “Young, Arthur (1741-1820),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Higgs
- Higgs, Henry (1931). Life and Work of Richard Cantillon.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1940, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.