Author:Henry Meredith Vibart
|←Author Index: Vi||Henry Meredith Vibart
Soldier (colonel) in India and author.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "H. M. V."
- Addiscombe its heroes and men of note (1894)
- The Military History of the Madras Engineers and Pioneers, from 1743 up to the present time, 2 vols. (1881)
- Life of Sir Harry Prendergast (1914)
- Exact title unknown ... Life of Richard Baird Smith the leader of the Delhi Heroes of 1857 (1897) (External scan)
- “Pogson, Norman Robert,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Adams, James Williams (DNB12)
- Boswell, John James (DNB12)
- Burn-Murdoch, John (DNB12)
- Burroughs, Frederick William (DNB12)
- Channer, George Nicholas (DNB12)
- Chase, William St. Lucian (DNB12)
- Collett, Henry (DNB12)
- Colvin, Auckland (DNB12)
- Cubitt, William George (DNB12)
- Daubeney, Henry Charles (DNB12)
- Forestier-Walker, Frederick William Edward Forestier (DNB12)
- Gough, Hugh Henry (DNB12)
- MacDonald, Hector Archibald (DNB12)
- McNeill, John Carstairs (DNB12)
- Walter, Edward (DNB12)
Works about Vibart
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.