Author:Henry Peter Brougham
|←Author Index: Br||Henry Peter Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux
|a British statesman who became Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom.|
Works about Brougham 
- “Brougham, Henry Peter,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- “Brougham and Vaux, Henry Peter Brougham, 1st Baron” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Brougham And Vaux, Henry, 1st Lord” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Brougham, Henry, Lord Brougham and Vaux,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- Mr. Brougham-Sir F. Burdett, by William Hazlitt. Essay in The Spirit of the Age.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|