Author:Henry Preserved Smith
|←Author Index: Sm||Henry Preserved Smith
|Preserved SmithAmerican Biblical scholar. Father of|
- Biblical Scholarship and Inspiration: Two Papers (1891) 
- Argument of the Rev. Henry Preserved Smith Before the Presbytery of Cincinnati (1892) 
- Inspiration and Inerrancy: A History and a Defense (1893)
- The Bible and Islam: Or, The Influence of the Old and New Testaments on the Religion of Mohammed (1897) 
- A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on the Books of Samuel (1904)
- Exercises connected with the inauguration of the Rev. Daniel Johnson Fleming, Professor of Missions; the Rev. Harry Frederick Ward, Professor of Christian Ethics; the Rev. Eugene William Lyman, Professor of the Philosophy of Religion. At the opening service of the eighty-third academic year at the Seminary, September twenty-sixth, nineteen hundred and eighteen. Together with an address given at the eighty-second commencement, May fourteenth, nineteen hundred and eighteen, by the Rev. Henry Preserved Smith (1918) 
- The Religion of Israel: An Historical Study (1914)
- Essays in Biblical Interpretation (1921) 
- A Sermon, Delivered in Warwick, Mass., Oct. 12, 1864: It Being the Fiftieth ... (1864) 
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1927, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.